Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flashbacks

Over the last few days, I have had flashbacks over the places I have been, the things I have done, the lessons I have learned.  And I have been amazed at the joys, the wonders of the journey.  So now, why can't I see that I am still on a journey?  I am.  And while it may not be the path I'd rather be on, it is a great adventure wherever God takes me, up or down, through trials and on great slides of life, it is the path of my journey.  Yes, sometimes I wonder why some things; but you see- it is still the 'all things plan' of God. 
We can't misinterpret- it's not 'all good things', but all things work together for good for those who love the love the Lord and are the called according to His purpose.  So - whatever - however- whomever- whenever- it's all good, as long as we in the plan.  Enjoy each day of the journey.  Learn what you can, and don't forget to say thanks.  type to you later.

No comments: