Monday, October 14, 2013

Yes, I'm Sick of It

Just because I don't talk about the shutdown does not mean I am not concerned.  As a retired union rep my thought is to make sure we vote correctly next time.  Get everyone out and make closer checks on who we put in. Take some time to get background before you vote  Yeah, I said it.  The sad part about it is that someone who has never 'had to work to live' cannot possibly understand the majority of Americans.  What can we do now?  Oh, make calls to your representative, plenty of them. Send letters.  Send emails.  Express your concern.  Move for changing the laws.  If the government is shut down, then those that shut it down get nothing.  You see, you cannot possibly be representing me when you allow me to suffer and you feel no loss.  And for those who think they have not been affected, yes you have.

Okay, enough of that.  What else can we do?  Something that is quicker, more powerful.  Join me now in prayer for godly wisdom of those elected officials, that they understand we are all in this.  And for peace and stamina for the many who are affected.  Pray unity for the United States of America. enough for now.

No comments: