Friday, October 31, 2014

Contemplating

As this month ends I find myself quietly contemplating.  I have listened to crazy stuff from craziness and marveled that I no longer answer to craziness.  You see, I used to remark that "they don't know who they are messing with."  The truth is that I know who I am, and it matters not what anyone else understands.

Yes, that is how you should respond, especially when you know who you are.

Quietly contemplating. . .  Why did I work so hard to help others to succeed?  Why did I put others ahead of self?  Why did I push my work aside to help another?  Hmmm.  And the sad part -traditionally- is that there was no one who would do the same for me.  Again- understanding that
this is my time, for finishing my stuff, for working for me.  This is my time realizing my value. 

How many times have you set  your goals aside to promote another?  You are indeed a precious person, one that God loves.   Precious person, you don't need approval from another, you don't need to hide from your life- it is special. Walk in what God has for you.  Watch what God is doing in your life.  enough for now.

No comments: