Sunday, December 13, 2015

Don't Let Go

Yesterday was a rough day with a part time position. I almost let go. I almost quit. Why? Because petty people got on my nerves.  It is so terribly sad that this awesome season is so misused by arrogant, selfish, petty people who have missed the point of celebrating the birth of Jesus. Let's not leave it there, many believers act the same way.  Oh I know, I was one.  You see, I reacted to the stupidity, so I was wrong also. I should be able to let the love of God shine through me in spite of - in spite of managers who can't manage, in spite of people who have no clue.  I was busy praying for deliverance from that place when my role was to stand. Stand in spite of - stand and watch what God does. Aw But God. After the stupidity I had a quite a few believers who blessed me dearly. That break gave me the chance to regroup and feel the presence of God.  Then I realized that they too are loved.

Why did I share this?  Because the enemy will try to take your joy in so many little ways.  But Holy Spirit can guide you safely through the muck and mire of craziness, of confusion, of doubt, of despair, of __________; you fill in your blank.  There is more. You are more, you are more than conqueror- in all things. The key is to yield- not to temptation of retaliation, but to the will of God for your life. Allow me to use something you have heard before: If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Get back to celebrating the birth of Jesus, the life of Jesus, the death and resurrection of Jesus.  It is because of the love God has for you that there is the birth of Jesus, the life of Jesus, the death and resurrection of Jesus. And because of that - you have life!  You have life! Live it! Love it! enough for now.

No comments: