Sunday, May 29, 2016

It's Life

It's life. My middle grandson's high school graduation was two days ago but I am here in Paris presenting at a conference. It's life. His life continues, my life continues. I will see him when I return.

 To my friends in France who read my blog I am in your country. This is my first time in Paris and I have enjoyed (as always) seeing something different, something new. And what have I seen here? Life- people living, loving, making their way in whatever way they have. I love the monuments, but I love watching the people more. Most have been friendly, available to help. A few have been not friendly (I'm sure from former encounters with Americans). But the cool part is that people are people and we all are connected because we all belong to God. 

So to all of you everywhere we are one. In the African spirit of Ubuntu, (I am because we are). Or the Asian spirit of San Sung, (My light gives light to you, Your light gives light to me.) I hope I spelled and said it right. Or the Indian greeting Namaste (I bow to the God in You.) please feel free to send me corrections on the pieces or send me yours. Presently, this is my current situation. This is my life, your life, our lives. enough for now.

No comments: