Sunday, December 31, 2017

Your Silent Cries Heard

About 3:47 this morning I was awaken by a woman’s screams. Then dogs started barking in another area and what was a scream sounded like a bark. It was not in the complex where I am but far off into the community. Many problems, was it a woman? Where can I tell police to go? I don’t know where she is. At home I could give them a possible street. I couldn’t here. So I laid awake waiting to hear, then she started again. To “stop” “get off” “get out.” Then I said okay, if I can hear from far away, surely the neighbors can hear and will call. As tears rolled down my cheeks, I did what I do best. I prayed that God send someone right then to ease her pain, to save her.  A few minutes later a heard one car, than two cars driving with authority, not just cruising, and the Lord said, “Done.”


In the new year I bless you that your silent cries are heard; that God eases your pain; that you recognize it is him, it has always been him. And that you hear, “done,” and you receive his peace. Blessings dear ones for peace.  Happy New Year! enough for now.

No comments: