Sunday, May 28, 2023

Bless His Name

Psalm 34:1-3 NRSV
“I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.”

Blessings on this day of Pentecost! The birth of the church. You can go back and read Acts 2 for the powerful move of Holy Spirit. But I want us to hold on to a different passage- Psalm 34:1. “I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.” 

Just that right there. If we are continually praising him the there will be no room for any negativity. And the more we stay there - the more we bless the Lord and the more we are blessed. Just as the disciples and believers were gathered in that place together, let us be gathered together in this psalm of praise. Let us continually praise his name. Let us continually bless the Lord. enough for now.

No comments: