Thursday, August 9, 2012

Change is Good

I am changing a few things, physically, philosophically, spiritually, emotionally.  Well change does affect so many areas.  Anyway.  I was praying to hear clearly and when I finished there on the floor near me was a screw. I don't remember seeing that screw before.  After all I would have walked on it. I was not at home so examining everything for the open hole would not have been feasible. 

I just stared at it and wondered what was not functioning as well as it could. And then -just like that- I understood.  That screw was me and I was not plugged in to what was intended. No matter how I tried, I no longer fit and had fallen away; yet I was being restored to a place where I would make a difference.  I was being renewed, re purposed, restored, rejuvenated. 

Change is good, renewal is grand.  There are times when you just don't fit anymore.  It is not a bad thing if Holy Spirit has ushered you into that spot.  You see, there is always something to be received from wherever Holy Spirit leads.  type to you later.

No comments: