Saturday, January 23, 2016

Get Started

Okay, we can say it is really hard to get still- to wait on God- to fully rely on God. It is. Nevertheless, it is doable. It is a doorway that so many are afraid to enter, yet to be inside the safety of that room.  Oh my. I see you, pausing there on the porch afraid to take another step to enter.  Let's examine the "why." 

Write it down."I bless you with hearing clearly from Holy Spirit. I silence the voice of the enemy. I silence your voice." Let Holy Spirit tell you, listen. The door is there and inside represents reliance on God, peace, rest; yet you stand there afraid to enter. Let's take it slow. When you hear your"why" write it down. If you hear more write them down. Then take the first one, tell God how you feel about what you wrote. When done, give that one and those feelings to God.  Do one at a time. Just start. Peace is waiting for you. enough for now.

No comments: