Friday, January 8, 2016

I Left Rest, Now Back

Let's talk about this rest. Oh, I know it hard, but when you can rest, you can see so much better, so much clearer. I had an issue with someone who cannot hear me. And I tried to get her to hear me. It only got bad. Had I given it to God, I could have rested. No, I thought I should 'get to the bottom'. But you see, it was not my 'bottom' to get to. Do you know how much energy was wasted?

So now I am back in rest mode. Join me. Oh, what needless pains we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.  How do I feel? At peace, resting.  This rest is real and we can rely on whatever the issue to become clear. It does not mean that we do nothing. Not all the time. It means we can hear direction clearer. enough for now.

No comments: