Sunday, November 27, 2016

Promise and Law

It has been a busy time of celebrating family, and thus in celebrating God. Or let me say it another way - in celebrating God, I can celebrate family.  

Now, I realize that some may not have biological family, nor   any extended family; however, we are family and I celebrate you. Where is your community? Who is in that community? Allow God to draw you closer and then to surround you with a community of believers where you can feel celebrated. 

Hold on to two verses out of Psalm - God's promise, God's law. 
"Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise" (Ps. 119:154).
"Your compassion is great, O Lord; preserve my life according to your laws" (Ps. 119:156).

According to your promise, according to your laws. Meditate on that and see where it takes you. It should take you to a hallelujah and peace. enough for now.

No comments: