Thursday, March 2, 2017

Uniquely Made

Don't you find it interesting how you can see clearly something and wonder why can't everyone see the same thing? When I was young that bothered me. I could not understand why people could not see what I saw. My sister had to tell me - because it was my gift, it was mine to see. It was not because I was so special, but it was mine to see- to understand.

There have been times that has come back to me lately- with a new understanding. The same way they could not see what I saw, there are things I cannot understand that are clear to others. And again, they are not more special. It is their gift.

It really is cool how God has given us what we have that fits right into the puzzle of life. It is our contribution back to the kingdom. And we cannot work another's gift. We cannot look down on another but look eye to eye, heart to heart, understanding that we are all in this together.

I'm hearing how special you are in the kingdom- warts and all. Just like me. Take time today and marvel at how you are uniquely created. enough for now.

No comments: