Sunday, June 24, 2018

Milestones

I marvel at milestones in our lives. Yesterday my sister and brother-in-love celebrated 45 years of marriage. A milestone. A few weeks ago, my son celebrated the close of school. A milestone. A few weeks ago, one grandson celebrated celebrate graduation from high school. A milestone.
crep
A few weeks ago, I recognized a weakness that had laid dormant and crept up. No, it's not a milestone; but if I can grow from that weakness, strengthened by the realization of what it really is- it will be a milestone. If I can remember to give thanks for my crossing over troubled waters that did not engulf me- it will be a milestone.

Celebrate life itself, as each new day is a milestone. Yes, some may be more memorable than others, but all are in the growing of you. All are in the path on your journey. Celebrate! enough for now.

No comments: