Monday, May 3, 2021

Get it Right

I don't think we are getting this journey right. I think many have gotten off the path. I heard more of the same type of disturbing news this morning. Yes, more than black men being arbitrarily killed by white police. That is bad enough. Black lives do matter. Now the oxygen in India is low? Indian lives matter. And then there is still Covid-19. All lives matter. 

When are we going to get on the path? People fussing about not being physically in church- but not being physically in church does not stop anyone from worshipping God. You have it wrong.  You are on the wrong path.  

I say wrong because some things really are not right. Some things just takes common sense. That is the path we are confused on. Yes, I am a believer, and I know what God will do. I have seen it, many times over.  But for you who don't believe, who need to believe - where is your common sense? You are trying to make paths that are not true to your journey. 

The journey involves spiritual growth, if we are on the path. It involves love of another, if we are on the path. It provides peace to troubled minds, if we are on the journey.  Come on, we need to it right, because we all do matter, and our lives depend on it. enough for now.

No comments: