Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ah ha!

Today is my youngest grandson's birthday. After I talked to him via phone, I cried. The joy of watching a child grow into a beautiful wonder of 0od. Then I heard that a friend turned 60 today. I beemed with delight for him. Two very wise people born on this day. Of course there are others. And then I got a note from a friend, a well known pastor that was thinking about me. Wow! Yesterday, another well know preacher contacted me - she was thinking about me! Do you know how cool that is?
Have you considered those who are thinking and prayin for you? That is enough right there.

My friend yesterday said she had not heard the lightest in my voice in a few years. Wow! There comes a time when you just cannot let whatever you move though- be it God ordained or Satan ordered. You see if it God, then He will give you the saftey nets to move through - but you must move through. You do it by watching His moves - not yours. IF it is Satan, he is the defeated foe and you have been given power and authority to handle it (Luke 10:19)- you do so by following Holy Spirit's lead in your life. And even in the victories over Satan, don't get geeked about that, get geeked that your name is written. "Nevertheless, do not rejoice at this, that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that yur names are written in heaven" (Luke 10:20 NRSV).

Marvel this day at the joys life bring. They are there. Get excited with your role in God's work. He loves you and considers you "Beloved." Take in the ah ha monent with God today. type to you later.

No comments: