Thursday, October 1, 2009

A New Day

Wake up! A new day has arrived with all the excitement the day can bring. That is how we should approach the new day. It is another chance. Another level - you've heard that before. It is. But what if the level does not go up but down? It is still another level. It is part of the journey. We can hold to the newness of the place.

"The thought of my affliction and my homelessness is wormwood and gall! My soul continually thinks of it and is bowed down within me. But this I call to mind and therefore have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end;they are ne every mornng;great is your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,'says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in Him'" (Lam. 3:19-24 NRSV).

Have a great day! type to you later

No comments: