Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Get Real


It is still hot. I am still waiting for a service call that was to be from 8a-1p.  At 1:50p I got a call, the person was on a job and had two other jobs before me.  Yes, unfortunately, I lost it.  There are so many issues - but the main one is how people are not respectful of other's time.  Then I had a different issue, this one -someone was not respectful of my time, nor me.  I got over it, and now am basking in peace.  No, nothing has changed- but you see- if I stay in the 'upset' place it just uses my energy and time.  God did not create me to misuse my time.  That would be me being disrespectful of what God has given me.  See how that works?  Take time, are you being respectful of the awesome time you had been given?  Then start now.  Get real with what is real, your life is precious. enough for now.

No comments: