Saturday, November 15, 2014

Wake Up

TODAY!  Yes . . . This is the day! I woke up -  today.  No more I slumber wondering what could have been, what could have happened.  But today- I awakened to the promises of this day! Oh my goodness.  Yesterday and all of its crap is gone. Today is my gift from God -for new mercies. TODAY.  My promises - my hope - my dreams all realized today.  that feels good.  Oh please recognize it.

I read a quote from my calendar; which was confirmation on how I felt this morning.  "When God ordains, He sustains."  Ohhhhhh yes God does . . .yes sir. . . Oh yes.  Let that permeate your mind, your heart.  Yes.  WAKE UP.

This is your day!  WAKE UP to what God has for you - today. Enjoy the peace, the love, the presence of God in your life today. enough for now.

No comments: