Friday, March 4, 2016

Enjoy the Beauty

I took this picture a while ago when I was in Hawaii. The tree is a block large and when the limbs are too heavy they drop to the ground and sprout.  I marveled not only at the tree, but what the root system must look like. It is a reminder that we are not alone. We are in community with other believers, and when we feel we are failing, it just be that it when we are sowing seed, or we are reconnecting in order to continue our growth.  I sat a while under the tree to find out what else it had for me. And I recognized that in similar ways others are drawn to us to see what we have for them.  What do we have? The light and we point the way to The Light.  

The crazy part is that as we point, we grow.  And in our growth we shed - we shed fear, doubt, confusion.  We shed those areas that are not in God's image.  It's a process. It does not happen overnight, but it does happen.  

Enjoy the beauty of your growth. enough for now.

No comments: