Saturday, August 29, 2009

Look at Yourself

It has again been a time in our history. As I watched the services for Senator Ted Kennedy I thought how much has changed, yet how much remains the same. I don't know if you watched as I did. I thought about the way that we get so caught up in other's lives. And then I thought how while there may not be as many watching our lives play out- they are watching. What will they say? What can they say? What are you doing that honors God? Just asking. How many people have you hurt? How many people have you destroyed with your mouth, with your actions? Just asking? How many people have you lied on? Lied to? Lied about? Just asking. How many times have you lied to yourself? Under the premise of being holy? Just asking.

Now is the time to make a change, a positive change. I bless you all with sincere enough hearts to accept your faults and begin to make a change. I bless you with peace as you grow this time. Begin to shape blessings for those you have hurt. Write them out, ask God for forgiveness and then go forward. Blessings for this week.

No comments: