Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No Limit

This is a reprint from my devotional, God Calling, and titled "No Limit"

"Unlimited supply, that is My Law. Oh! the unlimited Supply, and oh! the poor, blocked channels! Will you feel this, that there is no limit to My Power?

But man asks, and blasphemes in asking, such poor mean things. Do you not see how you wrong Me? I desire to give you a gift, and if you are content with the poor, and the mean, and the sordid, then you are insulting Me, the Giver.

"Ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you." How can I fulfil the promise is My work, not yours, to consider. . . .Have a big Faith, and expect big things, and you will get big things."

No limit, there is not much to say. Ponder these words today as you journey along. type to you later!

No comments: