Friday, January 8, 2010

Be You

My father used to say, "Be the best you that you can be." F.G. Sampson (Doc) used to tell me (and I'm sure others) "Don't let anyone out you-you." I have tried to hold to both of those, so I don't have time to worry about what others are doing. (So now you know the secret.) There is a process to being 'you'. I mean the 'you' that was made in the Divine image, the 'you' that should be dynamically spiritually growing into who you really are. You know, without the junk.




So to be on a track of 'being you', you don't have time to worry about what others are doing. You only have time to perfect 'being you'. Try it. Find out just how special you, and then grow to that level. It's just about walking this journey without some of the baggage. And in Doc's words, "Don't let anyone out you- you." type to you later.

No comments: