Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Get Over It

Isn't it interesting how the little things can trip us up? Isn't it interesting how what may be a sense of joy to one is pain to another? Isn't it interesting how family can get on your nerves? Remember- family may not be blood but close nevertheless. Okay, I had to let go of a crippling email from a cousin. I say "crippling" because I wanted to write her off. (Yes let's be transparent). Unfortunately, a few cousins had already done so. So I just had to be still.

The simple way sometimes is the best. If God wrote me off when I did stupid things I would be in trouble. Jesus died for our sins- that includes the "crippling" things and my feeling about it. Wow.

There ar choices, you can choose to let stupid things disrupt you or you can move on. You can choose to be stupid, you choose by not receiving direction on how to handle something.

When you put it in a spiritually proper perspective you can get over it. You get over it by allowing Holy Spirit to guide you. So that is a great word today- get over it - I did. type to you later.

No comments: