Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Don't Share

Yes, I am excited about the events of the last few days.  Please allow me to say, "Ding, dong the witch is dead."  Okay.  And yes, it happened on Barack Obama's watch.  Yeah!  But let's move on. What does this mean to me?  Oh I love how cool President Obama was.  I just want to say- there are some things you just cannot share.  That is what I am getting to- you can't share everything with all people.  My mother, my father, my former pastor, F.G. Sampson, all used to say, "You can't share your dreams with everyone." 

When God gives you a vision, a revelation, a word, it is for you.  Allow God to show you what to do with what has been given.  Then work your work, right under the radar of others, of friends, of the enemy.  And when it comes to fruition then you can say. "Look at God."  During the progession you keep saying, "yes God."  Don't let anyone coerce you into their journey.  If your journey winds along with another's journey, let Holy Spirit do the winding. 

Write it down, make it plain, stay the course. and wait on it.  type to you later.

No comments: