Sunday, June 5, 2011

Out of the Playpen

I had a conversation with a prayer partner a few days ago. It is awesome how when God's people come together big things happen. "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them" (Matt.18:20 NIV). Anyway, it was really an awesome day for me. We discussed our walk as believers and why it is that so many believers cannot progress beyond where they are. I saw then that many leaders keep the people stuck in the playpen. Why? Because the leaders can handle the playpen questions.   Ah, but when we, as leaders get you out of the playpen and guide and encourage you to walk spiritually transformed- whoa!  That is indeed growing a strong believer.   Get out of the playpen,  ask the questions, search for the truth. type to you later.

No comments: