Monday, October 8, 2012

Watch

It has been a whirlwind of a few months, yet I have been able to witness so many awesome aspects of God's wonder in my life. I am so very clear that you can't see what God is doing unless you are actively seeking.  Even as I prepare for my third trip to Israel I marvel what God is doing. 

This morning a mentor and I were talking and a very familiar passage came up.  Let me share with you:  "If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land" (2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV).  Take some time with that and let's talk later.  As you contemplate, look around you watch what God is doing.  type to you later.

No comments: