Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Never Alone

I just returned from another trip to Israel.  Each time I travel I learn so much, about the land, about Jesus and His ministry, about me.  This time was no different.  I am presently in such a contemplative period, and I watch to see what God is doing. 

I am clear about my passion for living, and I am clear that many people just don't get it.  I am also clear that to be concerned about whether someone may or may not understand about me is a distraction.  Do you know how hurtful people can be, if you let them? 

While we sojourn in this land, this society, we cannot allow toxic people, places, things to misdirect our our path.  Do not allow yourself to be misdirected from the path that God has laid out.  Yes, it can be a challenge, ah- but it is doable.  Stay the journey.  You are not alone.  You have never been alone.  Spend some time with Psalm 23 today.  Read it, recite it, soak it in.  And then find your place there. type to you later.

No comments: