Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Joy of The Lord

I am so excited!  Excited about what?  Glad you asked.  Life!  Yes,  I am awake and clothed in my right mind (as they used to say when I was young). I do not know what this day brings, but I know the Bringer of this day!  (Did you like that?).  Things are moving (I don't know what).  Things are changing (I don't know where).  I don't need to know,  I know the One who has promised.  With God life is happening.  Life is happening in spite of craziness.  It is a part of the "all things" plan of God.  It all works together.

Let me go a little farther.  I have peace. . . God's shalom.  That right there affords me the opportunity to be excited.  Oh, if I could let what I feel flow onto these words I would.  But you don't need me to do that.  Holy Spirit guides you in so many ways.  Let Him do so.  Enjoy this day!  Explore the joy of The Lord today.  Watch to see what God is doing in your life.  Enjoy! Enough for now.

No comments: