Sunday, March 16, 2014

You can Change

Have you ever consented to something and found out that it was not what you wanted to spend time doing?  What did you do with it?  I consented to receiving an email blog from someone I once knew when in high school.  I am finding that it comes too much and the views are not my views. 

There comes a time when you have to be clear of the why you do a thing.  In this case - it was to support.  But my support is not giving me a contented feeling.  So I shall stop receiving the email.

That was fairly simple- but how many times do we continue along a path that we are not comfortable- all because we are trying to support?  It is not a path that Holy Spirit has guided you on but a path of people pleasing?  You do not have to continue.  Get clarity from Holy Spirit and then follow that path.  Let the other junk go.  Take a new deep breath. enough for now.

No comments: