Saturday, December 19, 2015

Get Recharged

My laptop does not hold a charge as it once did. I find myself having to charge more and more. Today is a charge day, and I had to think about how that applies to my life. I find myself having to charge more and more through reading scripture and communication with God. It's different though. The more I read and pray, the more I want to read and pray; the more I want to be in communion with God. When I get away from that I run down. I miss my re-newness. Yes, that is my new word.

There is so much in the Word that I discover each time, but then the Word is dynamic, not static. How about you? You do everything to make yourself better- more fit. Don't miss your spiritual fitness. Have a talk with Jesus. Listen. Then obey. Study the Word. Your spiritual health is equally important as your physical health. You are able to handle stress is a stronger way. Go ahead, try it. Get recharged. enough for now.

No comments: