Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pray Now, Breakout

William McDowell sings of a "Spirit Breakout." We need a Spirit breakout. We need to bask in the presence of God. We need to hear and follow Holy Spirit's guidance. We need to know the love Jesus has for us. Yes, we do. Pray now. Start with acknowledging who God is. Next a 'thank you' will do here. Oh yeah, you have something to give thanks for- yes you do. You can stay there for a while. Then petition God. Yeah, I know you have some petitions. We always do. Now just praise God that iris done. All is done. All is well. That God will do what He said He would do. Praise Him. 

We used to sing a song when we were kids, "Praise Him, praise Him, all the little children, God is love. God is love." And then the song we all sing, "Jesus loves me, this I know. For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belongs. they are weak, but He is strong. Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me, for the Bible me so." 

Yes, He does. Yes we are made strong Him. Yes, we can hold on and yes we can shift the atmosphere. It shifts when we pray. Pray. Feel the breakout.  Witness the marvels. Pray. Get excited and watch what God is doing in your life. Let me know what you see. enough for now

No comments: