Thursday, May 10, 2018

Watch the Progression

Don't you just love how God does what God does? Watch the progression. The first two sentences in "God Calling" set it up: "All agitation is destructive of good. All calm is constructive of good, and at the same time destructive of evil."  Now my thought to that is to stay calm and evil around me will be destroyed. There really is so much there.

So the source of an agitation is being destroyed inwardly, and does not understand the need for help. 
What is my response? Stay calm. All is well. Hold that thought.

Then Psalm 119:154 was another part of my devotional today. "Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise." Watch the progression.

And then I opened my email before I opened the blog, which was not my usual. I had a beautiful collage of me from my Israel trip from a mentee. Hmmm. That loving gesture brought tears to my eyes.  And it was right now. Right now. All is well. Watch the progression.

I would say that was the icing on the cake - but no. With God there is no limit. There is always more. More settling into peace. More relieving of stress. More resting in calm. Watch today, and rest in shalom. enough for now.

No comments: