Sunday, June 27, 2021

God’s Not Done

Philippians 1:3-6 NIV
“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

This is Paul’s joy letter. And it is encouraging to us to know that we are not yet done. That God’s work continues in us. Look back a few years ago. Can you see God’s progress in you? Sometimes others see it before we do. We are not yet done, there is great hope. We are still being molded into who we are. God continues to remove the caked on lies and false beliefs that has twisted our minds, and caused us to try to fix what hurts through our dysfunctional behaviors. The more he removes, the more we look like who we really are. He’s not done. enough for now.

No comments: