Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Still Seeking

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, and will bring you back from captivity"(Jer. 29:11-13 NIV).

There is so much in this but I want to chat about being found- that is a promise! When we seek with our heart, we will find God.

I have not been on facebook in a few days- why? Too many people talking about nothing. Too many people talking to have their words in print. I'm talking about preachers that are just talking. Please -it is their perogative, but wouldn't it be better to talk out of your praise instead of talking about praise? Wouldn't it be better to worship out of your love for God instead of talking about it? I would rather be an extension of God's love than just telling someone about it. Can you feel me?

We have allowed facebook and twitter to find us. I ain't mad - I'm still on, but only every few days. I do care about my friends and family- so I pray. I do so much love being found by God. And so I want to acknowledge the times. You will be surprised to see what those times look like. Join me today- in seeking God. Don't forget to journal what you see, feel. In the meantime you can find me - seeking God. type to you later.

No comments: