Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leave It There

Ohhhh. . . What needless pain we bear – all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.

Take . . . your burdens to the Lord and leave them there.

What . . . a friend we have in Jesus. All . . . our sins and griefs to bear.
I grew up with those songs. I sang them when I grew older. But there is a major difference between head knowledge and heart assurance. You see, it is a simple thing but a difficult thing. Oh yeah – try it. Try leaving your burden with the Lord. I dare you. If you do –I promise- you will be able to breathe. Oh yes you will.


Let’s back it up – try Jesus. Meet Him in prayer. Run to Him. I don’t care what it is – He can replace your pain with His peace. It is a simple thing but a difficult one because you think you can fix it. You can’t. Try Him today. Holla.  He will holla back.  Let go of your stuff and watch what He will do with it. type to you later.

No comments: