Friday, February 28, 2014

A Beautiful Blessing

I had a beautiful blessing the other day.  I was not feeling well and had to do some writing.  (who lives in another state) did not know this but texted me to bless me with a day of productivity.  Now I do understand the power in the blessing.  It is a divine power that we have been given.  And I constantly bless others with what I hear from Holy Spirit; yet I do not receive many blessings. Well not in the same vein; this is not a complaint, but an observation. My blessings abound from other ways.  You know God has no limits.  So, when my son blessed me, I felt empowered to finish what I was working on.

I encourage you to listen to Holy Spirit and when He places someone on your heart to pronounce a blessing - do so.  Spend time with Ephesians 2:6.  enough for now.

No comments: