Sunday, December 25, 2016

You have Something to Celebrate

This is it! This is what I've been waiting for. This is the day in Christiandom. If Jesus had not been born, then he would not have walked this earth. If he had not walked this earth roughly 33 years, then he would not have been crucified and died. If he had not been crucified and died for my sins, then He would not have rose from the dead. If he had not rose from the dead, then I could not live free from all the pain, the hurt, the sorrow, the guilt, the day to day stuff. And yes, he sits at the right hand oft he father, having already sent us a Paraclete to walk along side of us guiding us. That is good news!

This is the day! Yesterday I felt melancholy because I was not with family. It's lonely sometimes. When I talked to my son, the conversation so blessed me. It was my Christmas. It was my kiss on the cheek from God. I love it when God does that.

Celebrate your life by celebrating the birth of the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace - Jesus! enough for now.

No comments: